Following Dinar Recaps on Twitter will keep you up-to-date with the latest currency news. You can follow Dinar Recaps in two ways. You can join directly through the official Twitter account, www.twitter.com/Dinarrecpas.
Following Dinar Recaps on Twitter does not give them access to your personal information or phone number. Since they are Dinar addicts, they are constantly searching for interesting news and quotes to pass on to their followers. It is normal for the Twitter account not to send tweets between midnight (ET) and 10 am (ET).
Twitter SignUp Guide For Dinar Recaps
When you join online, you should enter your mobile phone number under Settings/Mobile to receive tweets from Dinar Recaps.
- In the upper right corner of your Twitter account page, click Settings under your name.
- The Mobile tab is located near the top of the Settings page.
- Text-enabled phone numbers should be entered here.
- Send the text “ON DINARRECAPS” (without quotes) to 40404.
Alternatively, you can join directly from your phone. You can follow Dinar Recaps by texting “FOLLOW DINARRECAPS” to 40404 if you live in the United States.
- The word “SIGNUP” will appear in a text message from Twitter.
- If you already have a Twitter username, reply back with it the next time you receive a text message.
- Your Twitter username (no spaces, maximum 15 characters) must be unique (if you do not have one already). You will reply with that username to the second text message from Twitter.
- When Twitter accepts your username, you will receive a text message.
- Simply text “OFF @DINARRECAPS” to 40404 (you can reactivate the service anytime by texting “ON DINARRECAPS”).
Dinar Recaps will post any relevant information on the blog, not Tweet it late at night or early in the morning. Typically, they will tweet a message if it is particularly groundbreaking and if they believe that their Twitter followers will find it interesting.